District Office Bulletin for Friday, November 15, 2019
1. All students taking a NDSCS Dual Credit course in the spring needs to turn in registration paperwork to Mrs. Wixo ASAP. Remember the $150 scholarships are limited and won’t be available for long – all steps of the registration process must be complete before you qualify for a scholarship including online registration!
2. JHGBB at Richland at 4:30 pm, dismiss team at 2:50 pm.
3. JH Musical - “Honk!” will be preformed tonight & tomorrow night at 7:00 pm & Sunday afternoon at 2:00 pm in BankNorth Theatre.
4. ACT practice test for Juniors will be held Saturday at 9:00 am in the HS Media Center.
5. DECA is partnering with Middle School Student Council for the Thanksgiving Food Drive. The high school grade that brings the most items will be first in the lunch line for the entire month of December. Bring item’s to Mrs. Hoffman’s room by November 20th!
6. November is National DECA month. Help us celebrate with $1 off smoothies every Wednesday during November.
7. If you are interested in ordering a Central Cass Letterman Jacket, stop by Mrs. Hoffman’s room to check sizes and pick up an order form. Orders are due November 20th.
Menu: Pork Sandwich & Seasoned Potatoes, Fruit & Milk Choices